Hi netters,

I'm looking for studies that (either as a primary purpose or as an included analysis) examine the interaction of individuals' network positions as predictors of some outcome. More specifically, I'm interested in studies that examine how the relationship between one individual's network position (say, for example, an individual with greater betweenness centrality) and a DV is moderated by another individual's network position. In preliminary searches, I've come across investigations of status - such that someone with lower status may be the target of control, but mainly by people of higher status.

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks in advance,
Jessica

Jessica R. Methot, PhD
Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management
School of Management and Labor Relations
Janice H. Levin Bldg., Room 209
Rutgers University
94 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
Piscataway, NJ 08854