Dear Colleagues:

We would like to invite you to submit papers, workshops or tutorials to the International Conference on Global Software Engineering, to be held in Porto Alegre, Brazil, August 27-30, 2013  (http://www.icgse.org/).  For the past seven years, this conference has served as an important place for interactions and sharing between Academicians studying collaboration, social networking and culture, and Industry representatives from applied contexts involving globally distributed software development.  Historically, some of our most fascinating contributions have involved social network analysis.

Please consider a submission (note that the submission deadline is at the end of February) or forward this information to those potentially interested in making a submission.

The Call for Papers is at http://icgse2011.soberit.hut.fi/icgse2012/images/icgse2012_cfp_final_v3.pdf.

Thank you.

Allen

Dr. Allen E. Milewski

Department of Computer Science & Software Engineering

Monmouth University

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]