Dear Socnetters,

I would like to share with you a forthcoming paper of mine in which some of you may be interested. In this paper, my co-authors and I review and critically evaluate 40 years of research that examines the influence of social networks on knowledge transfer and creation at the interpersonal, intraorganizational and interorganizational levels of analysis. We also provide guidance for future research on this topic. The article is currently in press (to be published in July), but available at the Journal of Management’s OnLine First website:

http://jom.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0149206311432640.abstract

If you do not have access to the full text of Journal of Management through the Sage website and would like a copy of the paper, please contact me via email.

Best regards,

Corey

Corey Phelps, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Strategy and Business Policy
HEC Paris
1, rue de la Libération
78351 Jouy-en-Josas
France