***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Charles-

I understand brokers to be entities that already exist in the network (i.e, B controls the ability of C to communicate to A). Do the references you provided (thank you for them, by the way) discuss (for lack of a better term) "potential" brokers, as in "adding someone to the network between G and J would be better than adding someone between M and C"?

Thanks.
Michael