   Hi everyone.
    We are trying to locate work on social networks in disability and rehabilitation research and would greatly appreciate any information you can provide regarding key studies, data sources, and references in this area.  We will compile the information you provide into a single document and share it with the group.
  Thanks.

John A. Palesis, Ph.D.
Rehabilitation Research & Training Center
Virginia Commonwealth University
P. O. Box 842011
Richmond, Virginia 23284-2011
Telephone: 804 827-0759