 Hi
 I'm a rehabilitation doctor in China. I'm doing some researches by using
network analysis techniques.
Here are several conference papers or journal article. Most of which are
about aphasia rehabilitation. Some of which are about social
representations. And there are other papers are published or in press in
Chinese which are about ICF network analysis or social representation of
disability or of rehabilitation. In fact, these are all researches using
this technique, not social network studies. Although I work in one of the
earliest rehabilitation center in China and I want to do some research
about the social network of brain injury and spinal cord injury, to my
knowledge such researches in China are rarely shared and hardly to get
grant. I'm the translator of Chines edition of *Exploratory Social Network
Analysis with pajek*, it will published this September. I think it will
improve this area in China.
*** Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Mapping and Comparing Concept Network Structures
in Individuals with Aphasia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences,
2011(23): p. 177-179.
**  Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Application of Social Representation Theory and
Its Technique on The Assessment of Teaching Effectiveness in Rehabilitation
Education. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2010. 42(suppl 48): p.
187-188.
** Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Network comparison of word association memories in
young and old adults. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2008. 40(suppl
46): p. 93.
** Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Scale-free structure of word association
thesaurus:A model for exploring kernel lexicon, in 4th World Congress of
International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2007: Seoul.
p. PO02-167.
** LIN F, HE D, JIN Y, TAO Y, JIANG Z. Mapping the Central Structure Core
in Social Representation of Pain [J]. Journal of Applied Social Psychology,
2012 in press.
**LIN F, HE D, JIANG Z. Analysis on Memory Patterns of Quick Retrieval and
Adaptive Storage (in Chinese) [J]. Complex Systems and Complexity Science,
2009, 6(2): 40-9.
**FENG L, ZHONGLI J, DANJUN H. Shaping Effects of Teaching on Social
Representation by Using Word Network Analysis (in Chinese) [J]. Complex
Systems and Complexity Science, 2011, 8(3): 19-28.*

Feng Lin
The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University

> On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:12 AM, John A Palesis/FS/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> Hi everyone.
>>
>> We are trying to locate work on social networks in disability and
rehabilitation research and would greatly appreciate any information you
can provide regarding key studies, data sources, and references in this
area.  We will compile the information you provide into a single document
and share it with the group.

>> Thanks.
>>
>> John A. Palesis, Ph.D.
>> Rehabilitation Research & Training Center
>> Virginia Commonwealth University
>> P. O. Box 842011
>> Richmond, Virginia 23284-2011
>> Telephone: 804 827-0759