***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi
 I'm a rehabilitation doctor in China. I'm doing some researches by using network analysis techniques.
Here are several conference papers or journal article. Most of which are about aphasia rehabilitation. Some of which are about social representations. And there are other papers are published or in press in Chinese which are about ICF network analysis or social representation of disability or of rehabilitation. In fact, these are all researches using this technique, not social network studies. Although I work in one of the earliest rehabilitation center in China and I want to do some research about the social network of brain injury and spinal cord injury, to my knowledge such researches in China are rarely shared and hardly to get grant. I'm the translator of Chines edition of Exploratory Social Network Analysis with pajek, it will published this September. I think it will improve this area in China.
** Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Mapping and Comparing Concept Network Structures in Individuals with Aphasia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2011(23): p. 177-179.
**  Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Application of Social Representation Theory and Its Technique on The Assessment of Teaching Effectiveness in Rehabilitation Education. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2010. 42(suppl 48): p. 187-188.
** Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Network comparison of word association memories in young and old adults. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2008. 40(suppl 46): p. 93.
** Lin, F. and Z. Jiang, Scale-free structure of word association thesaurus:A model for exploring kernel lexicon, in 4th World Congress of International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2007: Seoul. p. PO02-167.
** LIN F, HE D, JIN Y, TAO Y, JIANG Z. Mapping the Central Structure Core in Social Representation of Pain [J]. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 2012 in press.
**LIN F, HE D, JIANG Z. Analysis on Memory Patterns of Quick Retrieval and Adaptive Storage (in Chinese) [J]. Complex Systems and Complexity Science, 2009, 6(2): 40-9.
**FENG L, ZHONGLI J, DANJUN H. Shaping Effects of Teaching on Social Representation by Using Word Network Analysis (in Chinese) [J]. Complex Systems and Complexity Science, 2011, 8(3): 19-28.

Feng Lin
The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University