THEME 1: RS Platforms

Date: Friday, January 20, 2012

Time: 1-2 pm

Location: Weil Hall Room 307

Guest Speakers & Presentation Topics:

Dr. Norman Fitz-Coy, Director NSF I/UCRC ASTREC, Assoc. Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering; Remote sensing via small satellites

Dr. Franklin Percival, Assoc. Professor, Wildlife Ecology and Conservation; Unmanned aerial system for ecological research and monitoring

THEME 2: Sensors and systems