See question below from Bill Pine asking about a SIMS lab recommendation.  Please respond directly to him at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
From: Pine, Bill
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Curtis,Jason H; Pine, Bill
Subject: Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometer facilities

Hi,
I have been working with the University of Wisconsin and the Woods Hold Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometer (SIMS) groups for the past few years to analyze fish otolith samples (fish bones made of calcium carbonate) to map movements of fish within rivers with different chemical properties.  These labs are no longer going to be able to meet our analytical needs for a variety of reasons so I am looking for another SIMS lab. Does anyone have a SIMS lab to recommend that they have collaborated with?  If so please respond to me directly ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you,

Bill Pine

Dr. Bill Pine
Associate Professor
Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation and
Fisheries and Aquatic Science Program
University of Florida
http://floridarivers.ifas.ufl.edu