What do Copyright records look like? A glimpse at the challenge  Copyright
Matters: Digitization and Public Access
There are about 70 million cards and record book pages among the pre-1978
Copyright records.  I thought it might be interesting to show some examples
of these paper records, kind of a show and tell post.  Three types of
records are shown below.  Click on any of the thumbnails below to see a
larger image.

http://1.usa.gov/ylQaHU

Source:
http://blogs.loc.gov/copyrightdigitization/2012/01/what-do-copyright-records-look-like-a-glimpse-at-the-challenge/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/ylQaHU+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va