Does anyone know if Gray Kingbird has ever overwintered in the state?
I ask this because the Gray Kingbird that has been present all winter
at the Deer Fence Canal/STA-5 area in Hendry County was seen again
today at STA-5. It sure looks like this bird is overwintering! I'll
report the highlights of today's great STA-5 tour in a separate post.

Vince

Vincent P. Lucas
Naples, FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leppyone/