Today on Merritt Island NWR Ken Schmidt found Mitchell's Harris's Krider's
Leuistic Hawk. Ken was able to get great shots of it with his 500 lens, and I
was able to get an ID shot.
Afterwards driving Black Point there were the usuals. The American Bittern
put on a nice show for me.. Nothing else showed up that has not already
been reported.www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/6761625867www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/6761642387

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
Brevard