BESTers,
This is not a hard issue.  I have been to two Alachua County elementary
schools and watched how they are served.  Chocolate milk and desserts are
served with the meal, and kids are asked if they want vegetables.  Most say
no.  In my house growing up, we had to eat the meal first, then we got
sweets.  They could do that at the schools also.
Our schools are making a sincere effort to get better food in the
cafeteria.  With a bit more finesse they could get kids to eat it.  Habits
are slow to change, but this one has to.
-Dave

--
David Reed, Manager, North Florida Grows
www.nfgrows.com