MEMORANDUM

Date:     February 24, 2012

To:       All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:     Rick Bryant

          Associate Director of Admissions

          UF Office of Admissions

RE:       Forwarding of Paper GRE, GMAT and TOEFL Scores

The Office of Admissions receives all of our GRE, GMAT and TOEFL scores directly from the testing agencies via electronic file.

If you are in possession of an applicant's official score report, and we don't have the score listed on the applicant's file, we most likely have a name match issue that needs to be resolved. Please place a NOTE on the applicant's file on your E-Referral browse outlining the student's exact name listed on the report and this should suffice in helping us locate and post the score.

Giving our system enhancements over the last two years, you should not have to forward your paper test score reports for these exams. This is especially relevant if we have already matched and posted the official score. There is no requirement for you to send us the paper form and in the name of staff time and efficiency ask that you refrain from that practice.

Your cooperation is appreciated and allows us to better serve you and our applicants during this very busy time of the year.

As always, please feel free to contact me at 294-0931 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Rick