From: Wysocki,Allen F
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 4:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; Dickrell,Pamela; Johnson,Douglas F; Mccoy,Daniel Stewart; Means,Tawnya S; Moffat,Iain P C; Nanni,Kenneth Ray; Normann,Sven Allan; Pathak,Praveen Ashok; Smith,Jennifer Karen; White,Susan O; Wysocki,Allen F
Cc: Wysocki,Allen F
Subject: FW: Blindsidenetworks Big Blue Button Support [correction]

Synchronous Learning Community,

I am scheduling a one hour demo and discussion with Fred Dixon from Blindsidenetworks on Monday Feb 20 at 3pm. Fred will show us how BBB does integrate very nicely within Sakai. We will also record the session. Since this is a twist on BBB (actual support if we want to pay for it), I felt it was worth the time to look at.

Al