The CASOS group at CMU has some dark network related data:
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/computational_tools/data2.php

There's also some people in your neck of the woods:

Brinton Milward is at U of A and has published on dark networks and may be
able to point you in some directions. Hsinchun Chen is also at U of A and
operates the Dark Web portal on jihadi message boards:
http://ai.arizona.edu/research/terror/

Carlo Morselli at the University of Montreal has a book "Criminal Networks"
exmaining drug trafficking which I have used with collaborators.

--
Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology