Hi all,

I am putting together a curriculum for an undergraduate Social Network
Analysis class, I wanted to poll the list to see if anyone had any great
videos or images that they use in their classes. I'm less interested in
"how-to" media (although those could certainly be helpful), and more
interested in examples that could be used as discussion points -
illustrating relevant concepts, fun networks that undergrads will relate
to, interesting applications of network analysis, etc.

I'm being intentionally vague because I'm hoping to cast a wide net and see
what turns up. Thanks in advance for your suggestions - I'd be happy to
collect suggestions and re-circulate to the list.

Best,
Brooke

--
Brooke Foucault Welles