Thank you to everyone who suggested videos, images, and other resources for
use in undergraduate SNA classes. I got a large number of very good
suggestions. In order to share, I organized all of the ideas into a (fairly
rudimentary) google site:

https://sites.google.com/site/resourcesforsnacourses/home

I hope you'll find it useful. Please feel free to use the materials and add
to the site - I'd love to see more resources added over time! I did my best
to give attributions to those who made the suggestions. If I left you off,
my apologies - it is likely because multiple people made the same
suggestion. If, for some reason, you'd rather not have your name and/or
suggestion appear on the google site, feel free to take it down, or let me
know and I would be happy to do so.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Best,
Brooke