Hello,

This semester, in a course of mine, I'm using the netlogo platform for
simple (agent-based) simulations of complex systems. Of course, there
are a few models pertinent to social network analysis, which can be
found among the ones displayed mostly in the NetLogo User Community
Models repository
<http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/models/community/>.

However, I was wondering whether members of the socnet list were
familiar with other netlogo-based simulations of social networks, in
which case I would appreciate if they were letting me know.

Best,

--Moses