Dear all, sorry if this has been answered previously.

I am seeking open source datasets of terrorist/dark networks to do some
comparative analysis, preferably in link list format, but any suitable
format will do. Thank you in advance for any you can point me to.

Best,

Shade T. Shutters, PhD, CMA
Adjunct Professor, School of Sustainability
Core Faculty, Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA
 <http://www.public.asu.edu/~sshutte/> www.public.asu.edu/~sshutte/
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shadeshutters>
www.linkedin.com/in/shadeshutters