From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Brooke Foucault
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Videos/Images for Undergraduate SNA Class

***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi all,

I am putting together a curriculum for an undergraduate Social Network
Analysis class, I wanted to poll the list to see if anyone had any great
videos or images that they use in their classes. I'm less interested in
"how-to" media (although those could certainly be helpful), and more
interested in examples that could be used as discussion points -
illustrating relevant concepts, fun networks that undergrads will relate to,
interesting applications of network analysis, etc.

I'm being intentionally vague because I'm hoping to cast a wide net and see
what turns up. Thanks in advance for your suggestions - I'd be happy to
collect suggestions and re-circulate to the list.

Best,

Brooke

--
Brooke Foucault Welles