A few I use...
Principle from nuclear fission (critical mass)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSWIgRtlkv4  (slow)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxzPN-vdP_0&feature=related (ad)
Influencers: http://vimeo.com/16430345
Christakis & Fowler study of smoker/non-smoker networks 1971-2003:
http://jhfowler.ucsd.edu/fsn_smoke.mov
More likely to quit if network partner quits: spouse, 67%; friend,
Christakis TED talk: The hidden influence of social networks.
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/nicholas_christakis_the_hidden_influence_of_social_networks.html
Analysis of 1700 Facebook profiles, looking for smiles:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/3086478682/
Interactive network map of conservative donor relationships concerning
environmental issues: http://angelsoftheright.net/
Interactive network map of European-USA debt flow network:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/10/23/sunday-review/an-overview-of-the-euro-crisis.html?hp
--
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Professor in the Social Effects of Mass Communication