Dear all,

I am computing ERGM Models for ego networks of approximately 90 egos and
their alteri. The ego networks are not interconnected. I constructed an
overall model for all networks, controlling for different network
structures (e.g. edges and gwdsp) and different individual and dyadic
attributes. The model is converging and the model fit is ok.

My question is whether constructing an overall model instead of looking at
each ego network individually is an appropriate way to model ERGM for
ego networks. I would really appreciate comments on this approach as well as
literature recommendations on ego networks and ERG models.

Cheers, Emese