On 2/6/2012 7:56 PM, Julia Baird wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would greatly appreciate any lit citations you could offer
> describing the analysis of a two-mode network with valued relations
> (positive and negative values).
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> Julia Baird
>
> _________________
> /Julia Baird
> Post-doctoral Fellow
> Brock University/
> /St. Catharines, ON, Canada
> Tel: (519) 854-6528
> /
> /Associate, Environmental Sustainability Research Centre (ESRC)
> http://brocku.ca/environmental-sustainability-research-centre/
> /Researcher, Water Policy and Governance Group (WPGG) http://www.wpgg.ca//

hi julia.
             some items that you might want to consider are:
Mrvar, A and Doreian, P. Partitioning signed two-mode networks,Journal
of Mathematical Sociology, 33:196--221, 2009.
and as a set-up for this:
Doreian, P. and Mrvar, A  Partitioning signed social network data,
Social Networks 31 (2009) 1--11
and for the valued signed networks part
Doreian, P.A multiple indicator approach to blockmodeling signed
networks, Social Networks 30 (2008) 247--258
these items may have some value.
with best wishes
pat

--