Hello Moses,

I'd like to point you to some well-known models, that I have
re-implemented in NetLogo starting from the original papers:

http://www.digitaldust.it/Digitaldust/NetLogo.html

Some of them use the R-extension to do SNA on the networks. If you
plan to make any use of them, and you have questions, please feel free
to ask!

Best regards,
Simone