***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** The CASOS group at CMU has some dark network related data:  http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/computational_tools/data2.php

There's also some people in your neck of the woods:

Brinton Milward is at U of A and has published on dark networks and may be able to point you in some directions. Hsinchun Chen is also at U of A and operates the Dark Web portal on jihadi message boards: http://ai.arizona.edu/research/terror/

Carlo Morselli at the University of Montreal has a book "Criminal Networks" exmaining drug trafficking which I have used with collaborators.