Just to add that UCINET does calculate Q along with a host of other measures in the routine called cluster adequacy (Tools>Cluster Analysis>Cluster adequacy).

Given a partition of a proximity matrix of similarities into clusters, then this routine calculates the goodness of fit measures which try and capture the adequacy of the partitions. The measure calculated are eta, Newman and Girvan's  modularity Q, Krackhardt and Stern's E-I, Freemans segregation measure S and Cohen's Kappa

Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis

School of Social Sciences

Arthur Lewis Building

University of Manchester

Bridgeford Street