May I add my request to Denis's. I am looking for connectivities between terrorist organizations, or a similar data set.

Thanks and regards,

Aparna

________________________________
 From: Denis Parra <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] dark network datasets

The LINQS group at University of Maryland led by Lise Getoor has two datasets of terrorists networks on this page:

http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/linqs/projects/lbc/index.html

hope that helps,

Denis Parra
www.sis.pitt.edu/~dparra/

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Shade Shutters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

*****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
>Dear all, sorry if
this has been answered previously.

>I am seeking open
source datasets of terrorist/dark networks to do some comparative analysis,
preferably in link list format, but any suitable format will do. Thank you in
advance for any you can point me to.

>Best,

>Shade T.
Shutters, PhD, CMAAdjunct Professor, School of
Sustainability
>Core Faculty, Center for Social Dynamics &
Complexity
>Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ,
USA