***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi all,

I am putting together a curriculum for an undergraduate Social Network Analysis class, I wanted to poll the list to see if anyone had any great videos or images that they use in their classes. I'm less interested in "how-to" media (although those could certainly be helpful), and more interested in examples that could be used as discussion points - illustrating relevant concepts, fun networks that undergrads will relate to, interesting applications of network analysis, etc.

I'm being intentionally vague because I'm hoping to cast a wide net and see what turns up. Thanks in advance for your suggestions - I'd be happy to collect suggestions and re-circulate to the list.

Best,
Brooke

--
Brooke Foucault Welles