***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear Brooke,

a few years ago, DB Tindall and Todd Malinick put together a collection of syllabi and assignments from various leading scholars and teachers of courses on social networks. ASA published it. Perhaps this could be of use to you -- although I am not exactly sure how to get a copy. Here is the citation:

Tindall, D.B. and Todd E. Malinick (Eds.) (2008) Teaching About Social Networks: A Collection of Syllabi, Assignments, and Other Resources. 251 Pages., Washington, D.C.: American Sociological Association

ASA also seems to have various syllabi posted online:

http://trails.asanet.org/Pages/SearchResults.aspx?all=social+networks&subjectarea=any

Good luck,

Arnout