All:

A few updates for those attending INSNA XXXII (Sunbelt) in Redondo Beach:

1. The program is available on the website (at least it should be): www.insna.org

2. WIFI access will be free for people staying at the hotel who are priority club members.  This is free and you can enroll here in advance:

http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/us/en/home

3. There is still space in all of the workshops.   The website incorrectly lists some workshops as closed and this is incorrect.  Workshop registration and admission to all workshops will be open till Monday March 12.  As we are adjusting meeting space to accommodate enrollment, please sign up for workshops ASAP.  Any workshops questions can be directed to the workshop hosts, or me.

4. Banquet tickets are also available for those wishing to participate.

5. We will have tables available to advertise books, jobs, fellowships, etc.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at [log in to unmask].

-Tom Valente on behalf of the INSNA XXXII organizing committee

Laura Koehly

Becca Davis

Tom Valente

Thomas W. Valente, PhD

Professor, Department of  Preventive Medicine

Keck School of Medicine

University of Southern California

2001 N. Soto St., Room 302w

Los Angeles, CA 90034-9045

phone: (323) 442-8238

cell: (310) 977-4123

email: [log in to unmask]

Social Networks and Health: Models, Methods & Applications (2010 Oxford University Press):

Evaluating Health Promotion Programs (2002 Oxford University Press)

Network Models of the Diffusion of Innovations (1995 Hampton Press)

My personal webpage: http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/