Hello all,
A very basic question on UCINET ( I've searched for the answer online and the user manual but failed to find anything).

-          I have data on interpersonal ties in a bounded network

-          Each node is a person who belongs to a company

-          I have of course an attribute file saying who is in which company

-          From this I want to come up with a data file (square-matrix) with only the inter-company ties

I am really just talking about creating the file here.
Can someone point to me content explaining how to do this on UCINET? It would really help

Thank you very much!

Barthélemy CHOLLET
Grenoble Ecole de Management
DFR Management Technologique et Stratégique
12, rue Pierre Sémard - BP 127
38003 Grenoble Cedex 01
Room: F303
Mobile: +33 (0)6.66.75.42.58