From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of CHOLLET Barthelemy
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 2:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: from inter-individual to inter-group ties in UCINET

Hello all,

A very basic question on UCINET ( I’ve searched for the answer online and
the user manual but failed to find anything).

-          I have data on interpersonal ties in a bounded network

-          Each node is a person who belongs to a company

-          I have of course an attribute file saying who is in which company

-          From this I want to come up with a data file (square-matrix) with
only the inter-company ties

I am really just talking about creating the file here.

Can someone point to me content explaining how to do this on UCINET? It
would really help

Thank you very much!

Barthélemy CHOLLET
Grenoble Ecole de Management

DFR Management Technologique et Stratégique

12, rue Pierre Sémard - BP 127

38003 Grenoble Cedex 01

Room: F303

Mobile: +33 (0)6.66.75.42.58