Dear Socnet,

Can anyone please point me to an example using rem.dyad in the relevent package in R with covariates? In particular, the precise structure of the R syntax. Although I use R a lot, and feel like I am reasonably familiar with R in general, I keep getting various errors when I try to add a covariate to a relational event model in rem.dyad. In particular, I am trying to use the CovRec effect in a model.

Many thanks,

Mark.

Dr Mark Tranmer
Senior Lecturer
CCSR / Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis
Social Statistics
School of Social Sciences
Humanities Bridgeford Street Building
University of Manchester