***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hello, everybody.

For a very long time I've been seeking for a picture of Oscar acceptance speech visualization as a 2-mode network which nodes represent persons, entities and organizations, mentioned by the Oscar winners in their acceptance speeches. No wonder that I remembered about it today.

I've seen it either on John Skvoretz's presentation of SNA course at Essex Summer School 2010 or on some quite long video of Steve Borgatti speech (there was also a joke about social network service, called "Hamster"). Maybe on some other introductory slides.

Two things that I remember about it is that two largest nodes was "God" and "mother".

My googling skills were not of much help.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Alex.