Dear all .....
My apologies ..... the note below was from me, not from the officials at ICPSR, and I mistakenly DID NOT list all of the network analysis
workshops being taught this summer by ICPSR ..... there are 1 or 2 more course on the books or in the works!!  I was not
aware of the other courses!

Please go to the ICPSR summer program webpage to get all the information and all the details up-to-date and complete!

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog/

Again, the list I sent earlier is incomplete!

SW