Our condompop giveaway is happening next Tuesday, the 14th of February. This giveaway is on campus and not at midtown. If you are interested in signing up, please put your name on our signup genius page: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E48A5AF2CAB9-valentines. Please email me if you are interested but don't see any open spots, because there really is no limit to the number of students we can have!

Likewise, if you are interested in the "STD awareness" part of this project but are uncomfortable with giving out condoms, we also have dumdums and blowpops available for the giveaway.

Our next fundraiser, social, AND meeting are next week! Hope to see you all there :)

Michelle Lawson
President
Collegiate Health Service Corps