*Gainesville Health Department is requesting your help!!! See their message
below:*

WE NEED YOUR HELP.

The state will be holding a major mass casualty exercise right here in
Gainesville on Wednesday and Thursday,
March 21st and 22nd.

Partners in the exercise include be County Emergency Operations, Emergency
Medical Services, Health Department,
Shands Hospital, North Fla Regional Hospital, Medical reserve Corps, Red
Cross, and others.

In order to make this exercise as realistic as possible we need to recruit
200 citizen “Casualties” to be assessed and
treated as part of the exercise (including makeup).  It would be a
wonderful opportunity for the members of your
organization to see the County medical response from the “inside” so to
speak.  Volunteers can agree to
participate on either the 21st or 22nd ….or both days if they so desire.

As we discussed, Please share this information with the FPHA officers.  If
any members are interested please
Compile a list of names and contact information (email and phone #) and
send it to the local exercise coordinator,
Brad Caron.  He can be reached at [log in to unmask]  or at 352
334-7913.

Thanks, Fred