Hello, Jessica.

I'm not sure, how much Human Research Management intersects with
Organizational Network Analysis, but for the ONA part I would strongly
recommend the following books by Rob Cross:

   - The Hidden Power of Social Networks: Understanding How Work Really
   Gets Done in Organizations (
   http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Power-Social-Networks-Understanding/dp/1591392705/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332439016&sr=1-1
   )
   - Driving Results Through Social Networks: How Top Organizations
   Leverage Networks for Performance and Growth (
   http://www.amazon.com/Driving-Results-Through-Social-Networks/dp/0470392495/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332439016&sr=1-3
   )
   - The Organizational Network Fieldbook: Best Practices, Techniques and
   Exercises to Drive Organizational Innovation and Performance (
   http://www.amazon.com/The-Organizational-Network-Fieldbook-Performance/dp/0470542209/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332439016&sr=1-4
   )

Hope that helps.

Best,