Hello Everyone,

I will appreciate if you can point me to some research that can help answer
following questions related to information (i.e. text, audio, video,
graphics, etc) in social media context:

How can one determine/measure the value/impact of information in the
context of social media or social networks?

Why some information attract more attention or has more value/impact than
other?

 How the value/impact of information changes over time? Does it follow an
increasing or decreasing return principle?

Thank you for your help in advance...

Feroz