Dear Scientists,

 I have recently joined for Ph.d in University of Mysore, India and my
area of  Research is 'author network analysis' , so i would request
all the members to help me in my query of  the significance of author
network  in Scientific out puts?
 Does author network study helps in understanding the role of each
author in research article?

since i am very new to social network analysis concept i would  be
very helpful by the discussion.

With regards,
Tejashwini, B.
UGC-Junior Research Fellow