Dear list members,

A freelance journalist is writing a short article on the importance of
a/your network for your career. She asked me, if I could ask you, if you
know of any (recent) research that elaborates on

-       What the importance is of a network to find a new job?

-       How many people find their new job through the network as opposed to
regular channels?

-       Whether or not an internal network influences getting promoted?

I already mentioned the books of Rob Cross, the articles of Valdis Krebs and
of course 'the strength of weak ties'.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Miriam

Ing. A.M.S. (Miriam) Notten