Dear List,

thank you for your feedback to my question. I have listed all the
references received here, I hope you will find it useful:

Alexander, Piazza, Mekos, and Valente, "Peers, Schools, and Adolescent
Cigarette Smoking", Journal of Adolescent Health, 2001;29:22–30

Alpert, L.; Gainsborough, J. F. & Wallis, A. (2006), 'Building the
capacity to act regionally - Formation of the regional transportation
authority in South Florida', Urban Affairs Review 42(2), 143-168.

Beyers, J. (2002), 'Gaining and seeking access: The European
adaptation of domestic interest associations', European Journal of
Political Research 41(5), 585-612.

Beyers, J. & Kerremans, B. (2004), 'Bureaucrats, Politicians, and
Societal Interests. How Is European Policy Making Politicized?',
Comparative Political Studies 37(10), 1119-1150.

Choi, S. & Brower, R. (2006), 'When practice matters more than
government plans. A network analysis of local emergency management',
Administration & Society 37(6), 651-678.

Cinalli, M. (2004), Horizontal Networks vs. Vertical Networks within
Multi-Organisational Alliances: A Comparative Study of the
Unemployment and Asylum Issue-Fields in Britain, in '‘The Changing
Structure of Civil Society’ ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops'.

Darves, D. & Dreiling, M. (2002), 'Corporate Political Networks and
Trade Policy Formation', Humanity and Society(26), 1.

Diani, M. (1995), Green Networks: A Structural Analysis of the Italian
Environmental Movement, Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh.

Dreiling, M. (2000), 'The class embeddedness of corporate political
action: Leadership in defense of the NAFTA', Social Problems 47(1),
21-48.

Fowler, J. H. (2006), 'Connecting the congress: A study of
cosponsorship networks', Political Analysis 14(4), 456-487.

Futó, P.; Pálné-Kovács, I.; Fleischer, T. & Dombi, P. (2003), 'The
Evolution of Multi-level-Governance in Regional and Environmental
Policies in Hungary'.

Fürst, D.; Schubert, H.; Rudolph, A. & Spieckermann, H. (2001),
'Regional Actor Networks Between Social Capital and Regional
Governance', Connections 24(1), 42-67.

Getimis, P. & Demetropoulou, L. (2004), 'Towards new forms of regional
governance in Greece: the Southern Aegean Islands', Regional & Federal
Studies 14(3), 355-378.

Gil Mendieta, J. & Schmidt, S. (1996), 'The political network in
Mexico', Social Networks 18(4), 355-381.

Gil Mendieta, J.; Schmidt, S.; Castro, J. & Ruiz, A. (1997), 'A
Dynamic Analysis of the Mexican Power Network', Connections 20(2),
34-55.

Grote, J. R. (1995), Policy networks or clientelist exchange: From
metaphores to the measurement of state-society relations, Mannheimer
Zentrum für Europäische Sozialforschung (MZES), Mannheim.

Higley, J. & Moore, G. (1981), 'Elite Integration in the United States
and Australia', American Political Science Review 75(3), 581-597.

Hughes, J.; John, P. & Sasse, G. (2002), 'From Plan to Network: Urban
Elites and the Post-Communist Organisational State in Russia',
European Journal of Political Research 41(3), 395-420.

Hämmerli, A.; Gattiker, R. & Weyermann, R. (2006), 'Conflict and
cooperation in an actors' network of Chechnya based on event data',
Journal of Conflict Resolution 50(2), 159-175.

John, P. (1998), 'Urban economic policy networks in Britain and
France: a sociometric approach', Environment and Planning C-Government
and Policy 16(3), 307-322.

Jordana, J. & Sancho, D. (2005), 'Policy Networks and Market Opening:
Telecommunications Liberalisation in Spain', European Journal of
Political Research 44, 519-546.

Knoke, D. (1996), Comparing policy networks: labor politics in the
U.S., Germany, and Japan, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge.

Koschade, S. (2006), 'A social network analysis of Jemaah Islamiyah:
The applications to counterterrorism and intelligence', Studies in
Conflict & Terrorism 29(6), 589-605.

Krauss, M.; Mueller, N. & Luke, D. (2004), 'Interorganizational
Relationsships Within State Tobacco Control Networks: A Social Network
Analysis', Preventing Chronical Disease 1(4), 1-25.

Kriesi, H. & Jegen, M. (2001), 'The Swiss energy policy elite: The
actor constellation of a policy domain in transition', European
Journal of Political Science 39(2), 251-287.

König, T. & Bräuninger, T. (1998), 'The Formation of Policy Networks :
Preferences, Institutions and Actors' Choices of Information Exchange
Relations', Journal of Theoretical Politics 10(4), 445-471.

Miskel, C. & Song, M. L. (2004), 'Passing reading first: Prominence
and processes in an elite policy network', Educational Evaluation and
Policy Analysis 26(2), 89-109.

Moore, S.; Eng, E. & Daniel, M. (2003), 'International NGOs and the
Role of Network Centrality in Humanitarian Aid Operations: A Case
Study of Coordination During the 2000 Mazambique Floods', Disasters
27(4), 305-318.

Nanetti, R. Y.; Rato, H. & Rodrigues, M. (2004), 'Institutional
Capacity and Reluctant Decentralization in Portugal: The Lisbon and
Tagus Valley Region', Regional & Federal Studies 14(3), 405-429.

Osa, M. (2001), 'Mobilizing Structures and Cycles of Protest:
Post-Stalinist Contention in Poland, 1954-1959', Mobilization 6(2),
211-231.

Provan, K.; Milward, H. & Isett, K. (2002), 'Collaboration and
integration of community-based health and human services in a
nonprofit managed care system', Health Care Management Review 27(1),
21-32.

Provan, K. G.; Isett, K. R. & Milward, B. H. (2004), 'Cooperation and
Compromise: A Network Response to Conflicting Institutional Pressures
in Community Mental Health', Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly
33(3), 489-514.

Provan, K. G.; Nakama, L.; Vaezie, M. A.; Teufel-Shone, N. I. &
Huddleston, C. (2003), 'Building Community Capacity Around Chronic
Disease Services through a Collaborative Interorganizational Network',
Health Education & Behaviour 30(6), 646-662.

Pálné-Kovács, I.; Paraskevopoulos, C. J. & Horváth, G. (2004),
'Institutional 'Legacies' and the Shaping of Regional Governance in
Hungary', Regional & Federal Studies 14(3), 430-460.

Rees, N.; Quinn, B. & Connaughton, B. (2004), 'Ireland's pragmatic
adaptation to regionalization: the Mid-West region', Regional &
Federal Studies 14(3), 379-404.

Rosenthal, N.; Fingrutd, M.; Michele, E.; Karant, R. & McDonald, D.
(1985), 'Social Movements and Network Analysis. A Case Study of
Nineteenth-Century Women's Reform in New York State', American Journal
of Sociology 90, 1022-1054.

Schaefer Caniglia, B. (2001), 'Informal alliances vs. institutional
ties: the effects of elite alliances on environmental TSMO networks',
Mobilization 37(6).

Schneider, V. (1993), Games and Networks in Large Technical Systems:
The Case of Videotex, in Fritz Scharpf, ed., 'Games in Hierarchies and
Networks', Campus, Frankfurt, pp. 251-286.

Sciarini, P. (1996), 'Elaboration of the Swiss Agricultural Policy for
the Gatt Negotiations: a Network Analysis', Schweizerische Zeitschrift
für Soziologie 22(1), 85-115.

Shin, K.-H. & Timberlake, M. (2000), 'World Cities in Asia: Cliques,
Centrality and Connectedness', Urban Studies 37(12), 2257-2285.

Song, M. & Miskel, C. (2005), 'Who are the influential? A cross-state
social network analysis of the reading policy domain', Educational
Administration Quarterly 41(1), 7-48.

Stevenson, W. B. & Greenberg, D. (2000), 'Agency and Social Networks:
Strategies of Action in a Social Structure of Position, Opposition,
and Opportunity', Administrative Science Quarterly 45(4), 651-678.

Thurner, P. W. & Binder, M. (2006), 'EU Transgovernmental Networks:
The Emergence of a New Political Space beyond the Nation State?',
Technical report, MZES.

Tikkanen, J.; Leskinen, L. & Leskinen, P. (2003), 'Forestry
Organization Network in Northern Finland', Scandinavian Journal of
Forest Research 18(6), 547-559.

Valente, Unger, and Johnson, "Do popular students smoke? The
association between popularity and
smoking among middle school students", Journal of Adolescent Health 37
(2005) 323–329

Zemljic, Hlebec "Reliability of measures of centrality and
prominence", Social Networks 27 (2005) 73–88

Zijlstra, G. J. (1978), 'Networks in Public Policy: Nuclear Energy in
the Netherlands', Social Networks. An international journal of
structural analysis 1, 359-389.

Thank you again for the help!

Best regards,
Simone