Dear List,

I am in looking for papers where centrality and/or centralization
measures are used in the context of social sciences (with a preference
for sociology).

I have found a lot of papers where these measures are described in
details, but I would like to receive some advice to select relevant
papers where centrality and/or centralization measures are used in
research context to support theoretical claim.

Any suggestion is more than welcome!

Best regards,
Simone Gabbriellini

PostDoc @ DEIS