From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ricardo Ceneviva
Sent: 22 March 2012 19:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Network Analysis in Economic History

Dear SOCNET list member,

Could you please suggest me some readings in the field of Network Analysis in Economic History. More specifically I am looking for papers or books which use Network Analysis as a method of research in economic history or historical political economy.

Thank you in advance,

Ricardo Ceneviva
PhD Candidate
Political Science dept.