From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ricardo Ceneviva
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Network Analysis in Economic History

Dear SOCNET list member,

Could you please suggest me some readings in the field of Network Analysis in
Economic History. More specifically I am looking for papers or books which use
Network Analysis as a method of research in economic history or historical
political economy.

Thank you in advance,

Ricardo Ceneviva
PhD Candidate