Hi all,

I could use some help. Can anyone tell me which measures there are that
show the relatedness between clusters in ego-networks? I've made clusters
using Harel-Koren in NodeXl.

I am doing SNA on ego-networks with an average of 2 clusters (mostly
friends cluster and family cluster) and I want to distinguish between types
of networks with more or less integration between those clusters. For
instance, sometimes the EGO is the only point of contact between the two
clusters and in other networks there are so may inter-connections it almost
looks like one cluster.

How to best make a measure for cluster interconnection?

Thank you so much!
Fleur Prinsen (postdoc at Utrecht University, the Netherlands)

--
Dr. F.R. Prinsen I Utrecht University I Faculty of Social Sciences I
Langeveld Institute, Heidelberglaan 1, 3584 CS  Utrecht I The Netherlands