***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi all,

I could use some help. Can anyone tell me which measures there are that show the relatedness between clusters in ego-networks? I've made clusters using Harel-Koren in NodeXl.

I am doing SNA on ego-networks with an average of 2 clusters (mostly friends cluster and family cluster) and I want to distinguish between types of networks with more or less integration between those clusters. For instance, sometimes the EGO is the only point of contact between the two clusters and in other networks there are so may inter-connections it almost looks like one cluster.

How to best make a measure for cluster interconnection?

Thank you so much!
Fleur Prinsen (postdoc at Utrecht University, the Netherlands)