Dear scientist,
thank you all for the wonderfull response regarding my query on author network. i m greatful to Roger, Elisa for sending there articles to me. special thanks to Shahadat ....
i have gone through some of scientometrics articles and i got struck with this doubts..
is scientonetrics and SNA of authors similar?
to what extent SNA of authors  relevent or different from scientometrics?
can criterias of analysis used in bibilometrics, scientometrics,informetrics, webometrics etc.  applied in SNA of authors?
kindly suggest me regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejashwini, B.
UGC-Junior Research Fellow