Dear all,

I wish to remind you that the deadline is looming for the Computational Social Science Positions at UMD. These positions are open until they are filled, but first preference will go to those who submit an application within the next couple of days.

http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/aboutus/jobpostings.html

Also, PLEASE NOTE: rank starts at Associate Professor. Meaning, we are looking to hire either an Associate or Full Professor for this post.

Thanks and see you at Sunbelt!

Christina

Christina Prell, Assistant Professor in Sociology, University of Maryland, College Park, USA
http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/people/cprell.html

OUT NOW: TWO BOOKS ON Social Network Analysis

Social network analysis: History, Theory, and Methodology
http://www.sagepub.com/books/Book231856?siteId=sage-us&prodTypes=any&q=prell&pageTitle=productsSearch

Social networks and natural resource management<http://www.amazon.com/Networks-Natural-Resource-Management-ebook/dp/B005CFCZN8/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2>